Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the most bitter smile in the world

I should write in Farsi
But I cant
Actually I should write in Farsi in my Farsi weblog
But I cant
I cant write a bout my passion toward A there because he may read my weblog and that will not be good

Today I went to my university to visit my friends and some staffs of university
E and M had a lot of news about some of the students
I was sure they had information about him but I didn’t want to ask them myself because I guessed they were suspicious about my feeling toward him

Just I started to talk about some of the students who has got married recently like Saba and those who have got good marks at entrance exam

I didn’t expect to hear any news from him by them but suddenly Mrs M said:
Did you know Mr T !
Yes, I knew , some time ago he used to teach us symmetry ; I replied

Yeah
He has got married to one of her classmate here


Mrs m said she was surprised of their marriage .she claimed she was excited when she understood T has got a religious family after lending him book for 6 years! ( she was wrong, for 7 years)

Once S came to us while she was wearing a red mantu( emphasizing on red colour) and said: I have engaged recently about one years ago
But she didn’t tell us any thing about his husband

Some days later he came and announced he has got married to S
We were all shocked about his marriage to a chadori girl that was for about one month ago, she said,



I was just smiling
That smile was one of the most bitter smile in my life


I don’t know why it became so hard to me again









No comments:

Post a Comment