Monday, July 26, 2010

we are in love with you MAHDI

This is the city where I live in,

and tomorrow is one of the boggest and most important religous celebration which is for MAHDI's birthday

our last Imam(leader) who we are waiting for him to come and keep our world in peace and happiness


Tonight is my most favorite night during the year
this sense was associated with me from childhood since I have seen a lot of girls and boys who were helping their parent to drink people juice infront of their house

and how much I was pleased to be one of them.
a dream that never happended to me

.....
to gather in our yard
prepare lots of plastic glasses
filled by juice and give them with cookie to people


....wowww
how much I am eager to hold my wedding party in this night
Is that possible?
I ask MAHDI to do sth make my wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment